Monday 14 October 2013

Express yourself meme



It Monday and for me that means it's time for the, Express yourself meme, check out others post here.

Each week, we are given a question to answer and I have been dreading all the Halloween questions, because, quite frankly, I've never really been big on Halloween. I'm not sure why. Even back in my pagan days, I never gave too much thought to the holiday, and my only involvement in it now comes from buying candy for the visiting kids, in their cute costumes, and likewise, taking my son out, sweet collecting, lol.

Halloween was always, to me, just a thing for kids more than adults and I think it is the same for a lot of people in the UK, as none of my friends really celebrate Halloween; unless, like me, they have kids, who they take out trick-or-treating.

As a result of this, I can't really remember any costumes I have worn for Halloween in detail, not even the more recent ones I have worn on Second Life, except one that my bestie purchased for me, just the other day. It is actually pretty cool and the one, therefore, I am going to use for this post today.

For those of you who don't know, Second Life is a virtual world in which you live as an avatar. You can create your own content, purchase other people's content, play games, go to virtual clubs, churches, theme parks, all sorts. Pretty much, if someone can imagine it and create it, Second Life will have it. It also hosts some great writer's groups, too.

So, my outfit, I believe, was called Sexy Bat Girl. I can't check, as I am currently on my netbook, which won't run Second Life, and my laptop isn't working at the mo  :(   although, it should be up and running soon.


This is probably best costume I have ever had, as I have never really put that much effort into costumes.

What was your favourite Halloween costume like? 

Love and hugs, Joss xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment